IllogicalSuccess adjectives combined
- An Entrepreneur who achieves success in a manner that to most makes no sense
- Usually driven by creativity and a mind that does not understand the concept of failure
- Often self taught in their field, driven by passion, determination and stubbornness
- One who lives the dream daily and never gives it up
- A little crazy, but a lot of fun
Click the buy now button to purchase your e-book.
The cost is 8.00 Canadian. Your e-book will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
If you are in Canada and use internet online banking feel free to send an email money transfer of 8.00 to email@example.com should you prefer not to use PayPal.
Illogical Success: A Creative’s Innovative Journey, is a combination ‘Biography’ and ‘How To’ book for Creative people looking to make a name for themselves as self employed business owners and successful entrepreneurs.
As I explain to you the steps that lead to my personal success, I will offer tips and techniques that you can apply to your own journey.
You will learn how to
- Listen to that inner child and find him/her again
- Accept supportive advice, learn what tools of technology suit you best
- Get online and go global
- Take a leap of faith
- Deliver customer service
- Find your niche
- Benefit from social media
- Understand Search Engine Optimization
- Follow up and follow through
- Benefit from negative critiques
- Never give up
- Be the Creative that adds balance to the logical ones
- Let it flow
Come and join our fun on facebook show off your creative side just click the icon!
Drop by and visit my business page
Kimb Manson Graphic Design at www.senjula.com
"Do not follow where the path may lead.Go instead where there is no path,and leave a trail."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson